Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Duck Prosciutto



So I joined Charcutepalooza in the hopes that it would help me to post more, but I'm already 3 months behind lol.

The first month was a Duck Prosciutto. Instead of cooking, I'm using the recipes as inspirations for illustrations, since food illustration is something I would like to get into. But is that a snake around the prosciutto?! lol I meant for it to be a cool cord. We'll see if I do a better illustration for month 2.... AND Hopefully I can catch up completely by next month.....

In other food adventures, I went to ABC Kitchen in NYC and had the best mashed potatoes of my life!! If I went back, I would order a plate of mashed and a plate of cookies with a basil lime daiquiri. The meat/cheese plate was pretty awesome as well! ;D

No comments: